[Advaita-l] Question on adhyaasa

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:29:56 EST 2018

Namaste.

There is no difference between what is stated in the two links given and
what is stated in Panchadashi.

A model has been presented in Panchadashi for explaining the same. The
question raised by Sri Sadananda Ji was how the model explains the same.
That is all.

Regards

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 10:32 AM S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <