[Advaita-l] A 5th Century AD view of Vedanta (Some Comments)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Dec 26 03:17:54 EST 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018, V Subrahmanian wrote:

> Thanks for posting this excerpt from Bhavya's book. Could you share the URL
> or any other source for this book?

The book I quoted from only has the Vedanta chapter of Bhavyas work.  I
don't know if the entire thing has been published yet let alone
translated.  I read it in the library so I don't know if there is an
online source.

The bibliographic information is:

"Hindu Philosophy in Buddhist Perspective (Lund Studies in African
and Asian Religions)", Qvarnstrom, Olle, 1989 Plus Ultra, Lund Sweden.