[Advaita-l] shankara speaking on behalf of or speaking to ??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Feb 7 07:27:46 EST 2018

Regarding the vasana's as they will adhere to the sukshma sarira and they will not leave you unless your body is put on fire and those will follow you even after leaving the physical body. That is why it is called Kama, It will follow you whether it is Sanchita or Prabradha  as there is no escape for any body.

praNAms Sri Kanmeswararao prabhuji
Hare Krishna

There is an escape from saMchita and no question of AgAmi for the paramArtha jnana and there is no prArabdha either for the Atmaikatva jnana so says some Advaita prakaraNa.  But with regard to prArabdha karma phala and its influence on paramArtha jnAni is the topic.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar

PS :  I will not be able to look at the mails and participate in this discussion for the next four days as I am away from my office.  See you on next Monday only..till then…hari bol!!!