[Advaita-l] About apashudradhikarana.

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:54:58 EST 2018

An excellent book which talks about the opinions of Sankara vis-a-vis later
advaita writers on liberation without adhikAra for veda-adhyayana,
renunciation, etc., is:

"Freedom through Inner Renunciation: Sankara's Philosophy in a New Light",
by  Roger Marcaurelle.

I think this author has brought out Sankara's ideas very well, better than
many "traditional" paNDita-s.

http://www.sunypress.edu/p-3061-freedom-through-inner-renunciat.aspx

Rama

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 9:23 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <