[Advaita-l] Regarding the Pancharatra, Shankara is one with Purvamimamsa

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 03:14:33 EDT 2018

 //Let me add one more to this:  There is the Hero Vasudeva, Krishna.  There is also a (poundraka) Vasudeva, villain, who dressed and tried to pass off as the hero.//

That there are 2 vAsudevas is mentioned in scriptures.

Is it also mentioned anywhere that there are 2 Kapilas or 2 Buddhas? I dont seem to find any evidence. If you can find, let me know.