[Advaita-l] Swami Nischalananda Saraswathi replies to ISKCON's claims of Advaita being a Mayavadi

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 09:43:30 EDT 2018

Namaste
Exactly the verse I was thinking about and wondering how Madhvacharya or
other dvaitins would accommodate it.

Amritabindu Upanishad:

 न निरोधो न चोत्पत्तिर्न बद्धो न च साधकः ।
 न मुमुक्षुर्न वै मुक्त इत्येषा परमार्थता ॥॥   cited by Gaudapada in the
Mandukya Karika.

On Sat 14 Jul, 2018, 7:04 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <