[Advaita-l] Is Badarayana same as Vyasa?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jul 17 06:00:46 EDT 2018

Reg  << So, in short, no problem in calling bAdarAyaNa as vyAsa but not in certainity we can assert that krishna dvaipAyana vyAsa or bhArata kara vyAsa and sUtrakAra bAdarAyaNa are one and the same.>>,
I don’t think that is what Sri SSS has said.

praNAms Sri ChandramouLi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

You might be right since you are readily reading his statements and quoting him whereas I am just quoting him from memory and read this portion some decades back.  Anyway, after going home to-night, if possible I will once again have a look at it in detail.

Thanks once again.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar