[Advaita-l] Regarding the Pancharatra, Shankara is one with Purvamimamsa

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 06:36:59 EDT 2018

"That self that is distinct from
the not-self (body mind complex) is only one and not many.

There is nothing
that can distinguish one self from another when the not-self is separated."

That's an excellent summing up of Vedanta.

Isn't there an bhAShya passage embodying the idea? I vaguely remember one.

Om

Raghav

On Jul 20, 2018 12:50 PM, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <