[Advaita-l] Question

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 02:28:47 EDT 2018

Namaste Sri Pandit,

Glad to see your interest in certain aspects of Srividya. Since I have no
knowledge of that vidya, I would refer you to Sri Venkata Sriram who will
be in a better position to guide you to the proper sources.  Recently there
was a discussion in the Bharatiya Vidwat Parishad, a google group, on the
topic of Gandberunda.  Please go through the posts there and see if any of
the references/books/ etc. made there will be useful in your study.  Here
is the link to the discussion:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/bvparishat/ljg-50dpq40/eGb2EDdWAgAJ;context-place=forum/bvparishat

regards