[Advaita-l] Question

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:22:55 EDT 2018

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 5:46 PM, Gadadhara Pandit <gadadhara at mail.ru> wrote:

> Thank you Sir for very fast reply!
>
> Actually that discussion started by my friend Bharat Chandra das on my
> request. It was very useful.
> But recent pasted there text from MYTHIC JOURNAL I didn't see. It is very
> good material! Thank you!
>
> From articles on website Sri Kamakoti Mandali I have understood that
> followers of K.P. Shankara Shastri
> have good knowledge about Gandaberunda Narasimha.
> But how to contact them? I thought you are having connection to that
> spiritual line?

There is a person Sri Ganesh Prasad in Bangalore, a student of Sri K.P.S.
He is a practicing upasaka. I do not have his contact number, though.  He
lives in the cross adjacent to the Sringeri Shankara MaTha, Bangalore,
somewhat opposite the Rangadore Hospital.  In case you come to Bangalore, I
can take you to his house. You can also contact Sri Abhinand, his relative,
on email.  I am marking a copy of this mail to him.

regards
subbu