[Advaita-l] Brahmajnani / Atmajnani

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 7 12:20:23 EDT 2018

 Dear Sri Raghav Kumar,
 The tea as needed by the guest is being served in a cup. The visitor instead of drinking the tea goes on enquiring about the cup. That is the fate with most of us.

  2+4 =6This is the Truth and a fact. When it has been shown that 2+4=6 is a fact where is the place for discussions, arguments , counter-arguments etc. A fact, which has been shownas a fact in one's own anuBava where is the place for any argument? What Sruti is pointing about one's true nature is a fact of life which is verifiable. There is no place for tarka. There is place only for Shrautatarka the nature of which has been shown very clearly by Sri Shankara in Brahmasutra 2-1-6. Such reasonings alone are to be applied here. Intuitive truths which are sAkShAt and aparOkShat can never be cognized by the intellect.
   My observation is that simple truths have been made complicated in the hands of persons with complicated mind and burdened by the scholarship.  I may kindly be pardoned  for expressing my thought-positions.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murhy