[Advaita-l] Previous Kali Yugas in Shastras?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 12 23:53:27 EDT 2018

praNAms Sri Santosh prabhuji
Hare Krishna

One of the reasons I reckon is,  there will not be talk about current / present yuga and in the current yuga i.e. kaliyuga there will be talk and references only about the previous yuga-s.  There might be  a talk / reference about kaliyuga,  deteriorating dharma and consequences of it in satya, treata and dvApara yuga-s.  There will be a preaching in those yugas' people like : see the fate of kaliyuga due to dharma bAhira krutya-s, don’t do like that etc. Just a wild guess:-) The true reason I donot know.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

Namaskara,

In the shastras we see events from previous yugas in previous eons described in detail, why don't we see any events from previous kali yugas similarly described? Is it because in kali yuga there are no righteous people left to record and pass down tradition? Or is there another reason?

Santosh