[Advaita-l] Any new posts on Sringeri Days?

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 05:59:57 EDT 2018

//It is one person's avidya that projects the world 'for him.'  Each person
has his own avidya that is to be
transcended.//
So you are implying that each person has his own avidya.This means each jeeva is individually affected by its own avidya.Earlier you were claiming that brahman alone is affected by avidya. Is this still your position now? How do you reconcile the two positions?Also, if my avidya is different from your avidya, how come you and I inhabit the same world? Why is it that your avidya and my avidya are creating the same world?Is there another cosmic avidya also, which tells your avidya and my avidya how to create the world?