[Advaita-l] Core Advaita in the Srimad Bhaagavatam

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 00:02:53 EDT 2018

Subbuji - PraNAms
I think there are many slokas in Kapila Geeta and Uddhava Geeta that depicts the advaitic nature of the truth. Both are from Bhagavatam.
I heard that Shankaracharya has not referenced Bhagavatam in his bhaashyas.  Some claim that Bhagavatam, although attributed to Vyasa Maharshi, came into existence sometime around 10th century.
Not sure how much of all this is true.
Hari Om!Sadananda