[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Atmajnana

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 28 10:26:11 EDT 2018

Dear Friends,
In Upanishads THAT WHICH IS PRIOR TO  THOUGHT has been called by various names like Brahman , Atman,Purusha , BUmA, akShara sAkShI etc.

                                                 How  simple is Atmajnana!

                                 When one realizes that HE is prior to thoughts the whole thing is over.

Truth is always simple but when it falls into the hands of persons with complicated minds it gets most complicated.

With respectful namaskars,

Sreenivasa Murthy