[Advaita-l] 'Umaa sahasram' translated to Kannada

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:14:02 EDT 2018

Sri KavyakanTha Ganapati Muni's (who gave the suffix Maharshi to Bhagavan
Ramana) 'Umaasahasram' translated to Kannada by eminent scholar Vidwan Sri
M.E.Rangachar.  I browsed through the book and found it to be very well
written. The revered author told me that it is an outcome of tapasya.  It
took about five years for him to complete the task. He had to very often
seek divine guidance through mantra japa to tackle some tough points in the
original. It is a book worth studying by all Kannada knowing people.
Please procure a copy and also spread the message in various groups, among
friends, relatives and institutions.

Here are some pictures of the book:

https://www.facebook.com/subrahmanian.vaidyanathan/posts/2103136363033047

regards