[Advaita-l] The Foundations of Adhyāsa - 8 (The Three States)

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 01:05:35 EST 2018

Chandramouliji
My simple answer is - everybody rests only in tureeyam as it says prapanchopashamam,  and the wise one knows that he is in fact - tureeyam only - that is he now knows he rests in tureeyam while still apparently acting in the three states. That understanding arises in the confused mind which has become now wise. Since tureeyam as has been described is not different from the rest of the three and all the three rest only in tureeyam as it says -advaitam chaturtam manyante - sa vijneyaH.
Well anyway, that is what I understand.
Best wishesHari Om!Sadananda