[Advaita-l] The Foundations of Adhyāsa - 8 (The Three States)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:44:05 EST 2018

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

Perhaps I need to clarify my doubt even to Sri Kartik Ji, by being more
explicit. When you say

<< everybody rests only in tureeyam as it says prapanchopashamam >>,

it automatically implies “ everybody “ is different from “ Turiyam “. That
applies to the Wiseone also. Which means even after Realization . Have I
understood you correctly?

That is not what could be gathered from the first post by Kartik Ji. That
is why I wanted his clarification of his own observation.

Regards