[Advaita-l] The Foundations of Adhyāsa - 8 (The Three States)

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 03:13:51 EST 2018

Chandramouliji - PraNAms
Everybody is 'apparently' different from tureeyam, while intrinsically there is only one, which is advaitam. The wise man knows that it is only an apparent difference but the unwise person takes the apparent differences as real. I know you know it but just clarifying since the question was posed.
 If Ring recognizes that I am gold or tureeyam, while still transacting at the vyavahaara that I am a ring different from Bangle etc. Ring has become a wise one. The bangle does not know that I am gold but takes the superficial attributive differences are real. It has to meditate on the tureeyam and recognize the advaitam aspect from the point of substantive.

Hari Om!Sadananda