[Advaita-l] The Foundations of Adhyāsa - 8 (The Three States)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:46:06 EST 2018

I am sorry. I should have added at this stage at least that my
understanding is somewhat different. But perhaps more on that if necessary
after Sri Kartik Ji responds.
Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>