[Advaita-l] Sukhasana question

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:09:23 EDT 2018

Hari OM!
OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Blessed Patrons,

Sadar Pranam,

I am only able to sit for prayers in Sukhasana, cannot do sarvangasana
which is a panacea for blood flow.

After about 45 mins -to 1 hr my legs go to sleep (numbness) while in
Sukhasana, while the mind can still pray, the sleeping legs are a stopping
factor, I have to get up from my prayers and give the legs some rest and
then begin again.

Is there some remedy to stop the legs from falling asleep, some old wives
tale" or
"Gharelu Nuska".

Will the time period to sit in Sukhasana gradually increase by itself?

Any advise, help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Pranam,

OM
Kartik Vashishta
OM