[Advaita-l] Sukhasana question

K Kathirasan brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:01:51 EDT 2018

Namaste Kartik,

The reason for your challenge could be due to inflexibility as well as stiff muscles that inhibit blood circulation in your lower limbs. One approach to improve your experience is to practice other asana-s. You could possibly enrol yourself in a class in the tradition of BKS Iyengar, Krishnamacarya, Pattabhi Jois or any teacher who had learned from Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-Vyasa). Their routine of asana practice taught by these teachers can help you to sit in both padmasana and sukhasana for extended periods without difficulty. Hope this helps.

Kathirasan K