[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days - About Umesh ji

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:01:09 EDT 2018

Namaste Subbuji,

Thank you once again for your mail. It is indeed painful to see ill-talk
about those sampradAyavits who have been praised by Jagadgurus Themselves!
lokasaMgraha or seclusion is as per prArabdha of the jnAnI. Yet, many seem
to have an opinion on how a jnAnI should behave; why not instead change
one's own behaviour for one's own welfare! There is nothing to gain on
saying how a jnAnI should be. These very same people will question whatever
a jnAnI does. No wonder Bhagavan Gaudapadacharya says jaDavallokamAcharet.
Although I do not know much of Umeshji, except from a couple of posting you
made so generously, my praNAms to Him.

gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 5:52 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <