[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days - About Umesh ji

Ryan Armstrong ryanarm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:20:55 EDT 2018

Namste Dear Jaidhar

I must thank you for pointing this out.
I have been told that I see everything "vyatireka" and should "balance" the
view with some "anvayaa" in the approach.
It seems that this is what you are picking up on.
Rather than criticism, I shall view this are "helpful advice"
To qualify the statement with "solely" is certainly judgmental...

The intention was more to suggest a shift in focus...

Dhanyavada
Ryan...

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 08:15, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <