[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days - About Umesh ji

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 13 08:59:46 EDT 2018

 Dear Sri Ryan Armstrong,You write :"Once again, my personal appeal (to myself and the group)
which has already been expressed in this thread is simple...
Forget the behaviour and actions of other.
Instead focus solely on knowing who I am".
I completely agree with you one hundred percent.
I have pointed out this point many many  previous times
in this forum and in return I got brickbats .

It requires The Divine Grace for one to devote one's time, energy
and dedication for the purpose of solely  knowing who one is.
With warm and respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy