[Advaita-l] Question about Sri Vidyaranya's JMV & jnani matra

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 05:36:11 EDT 2019

Namaste Subrahmanian Ji,

You write  << Thus prarabdha, when it begins its work, is not without
inducing the appropriate samskara/vasana in the person >>.

 This is exactly what I also meant in my earlier post.

Quote  <<  When a new sharIra is takenup due to prArabdha, it is along with
samskAras/vAsanAs. This has been stated elsewhere in the vArtika. I am
unable to give exact reference offhand >>.

There is no difference here.

Regards