[Advaita-l] Are there any good recordings / audios of viveka Chudamani ? to listen and recite along

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 10:02:54 EDT 2019

Thanks Subbuji,

This is melodious chanting by the late Shri Br. Chaitanyaji. Strangely, I
was unable to find it when I was searching a few months back! Anyway, it is
good to see that other than his great work on VC in English, he continues
to live on through his chanting of the same online!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 6:44 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <