[Advaita-l] Manas Bharadwaaj Subramanian - Certain Questions

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 24 23:12:16 EST 2019

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019, Manas Bharadwaaj via Advaita-l wrote:

I can only attempt to answer some of your questions.  Hopefully other list
members can fill in the blanks.

> Does anyone know Shri Paramananda Bharati Swami of Sringeri and his
> background? Did he receive his Sanyasa Ashrama from HH Bharathi Theertha
> Mahaswami as so many newspaper claims?

I recall someone here saying that he actually got his diksha from the
swami of one of the branch maths of Shringeri. But he considered himself a
disciple of Shringeri acharyas in any case.

> Also does anyone happen to have a PDF of Sense Perception in Science and
> Sastras and God, Rebirth and Vedas as PDF?

There is a website www.mahaparivrajaka.co.in which has some of his books
and lectures.  Perhaps you might find them there?