[Advaita-l] MOKSHA or MUKTI

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Feb 12 05:55:06 EST 2019

praNAms Sri Srinivas Murthy prabhuji
Hare Krishna

A very big clarion call to the advaitins who advocate jnAni’s rAga dvesha in the form of avidyA lesha and prArabdha even after samyak jnana.  However, there is action by indriya-s by jnAni even after samyak jnana.  And it will definitely happen (avashyaM bhAvani) insists bhAshyakAra.  And note this sentence is not there just to pacify the ajnAni-s who still ‘see’ the jnAni’s body and questioning / doubting his action.  It is indeed the state of jnAni during the post jnana period while living in his own set of upAdhi-s.  Hence there is example of dig bhrAnti etc. and apUrva vidhi in the form of vijnAya prajnAm kurveeta etc.  These things will not make any sense if the jnAni does not have his own set of indriya-s and he is mere jnana and not jnAni.  So is the argument that sampradaya vAdins put forth.  Sublated individuality continues in the parichinnatva of the jnAni’s upAdhi like a wave realizing it is nothing but water but within the boundaries of its own ‘waveness’.  By the way according to some even if you quote ramaNa with regard to jnAni and his attitude to prove that jnAni was / is / will ever be ashareeri  & jnana only and jnAni’s sashareeratvaM  is in the sight of ajnAni only there is no jnAni’s BMI and action from the jnAni’s point of view,  it is ‘asaMpradAyik’ declaration and not a pramANa in the form of ‘Apta vAkya’.  So, beware when you are quoting ramaNa to prove jnana in place of jnAni 😊 But the question is do we really have to have the wave-less, wrinkle-less, bubble-less absolute flat unmoving water to prove that ocean is water and nothing but water !!??  I really doubt.  If that is the case we may have to wait till mahA pralaya to witness absolute motionless brahman or kArya-kAraNAteeta kevala parabrahman.  Earlier we have had enough debate on this with all bitterness.  So, let us live with that and wait for big waves (apAntaratama-s / vyAsa) to guide small and negligible small waves like us to realize that we are all water (sarvataH saMplutOdakaM) only not waves 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar