[Advaita-l] MOKSHA or MUKTI

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Feb 13 07:25:55 EST 2019

<< This state is in the primary sense what is termed mOksha or kaivalya or vAishNavapada in advaita sidhanta  >>,

In addition, the more familiar terms like jIvanmukta/sthitaprajna etc could be included.

praNAms Sri ChandramouLi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, that would be the more appropriate terms to define sadyO mukta.  paramArtha jnani / Atmaikatva jnani  and resultant mukti.  This type of jnana & mukti  is -sva-hrudaya pratyaya ( no interval between these two as far as I am concerned) and no one should question it and doubt it says bhAshyakAra in sUtra bhAshya.  And adds that to show is there is explanation about sthita prajna.  Now the question is the sthita prajna or the Atmaikatva paripUrNa jnAni while living in his current shareera (ofcourse the shareera due to prArabdha)   could get vrutti-s like rAga-dvesha due to leftovers of avidyA ??  I don’t think in Geeta bhAshya where sthita prajnatvaM explained comprehensively would throw any light about oscillation of sthita prajnn’s mind due to avidyA lesha.  OTOH it has been said there : rasavarjaM rasOpyasya, paraM drushvA nivartate, rAga-dveshaviyuktaistu vishAnindriyaischaran…And this is what brAhmee sthitiH says bhagavAn.  Anyways, I am not debating your stand here, just expressing my doubt.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar