[Advaita-l] MOKSHA or MUKTI - Does Jnaani has Raga-Dweshas?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 07:55:20 EST 2019

PraNAms
I get the feeling there is some mix up of reference states.
Jeevan Mukta can play the game of life while established in the knowledge that is only a game of life and from the point of the absolute point is he being pure sat chit ananda is all in all - sarva bhutastam aatmaanam sarva buutanicha aatmani.
While transacting using BMI, he will play the role of a jeeva and the raga-dweshas embedded in the BMI will enact as they are habituated to do.
Krishna did exhibit the raaga dweshas while being a jnaani. He knows they belong to the BMI and not to HIM.prakRityavacha karmaani kriyamaanaani sarvashaha -All actions are done by the Prakriti only and he is not a doer - akartaarama sa pasyati. I am never a doer.
Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi got very agree with people when they cut too many mango leaves for decoration during festival time.  He must have felt the pain of the Mango tree.
Mahatmaas do get angry when their disciples misbehave - needed to set them straight. This is part of the games of life one has to play as long as one is on the stage with a costume of BMI.
If Buffet meals are being served, a Jeevan Mukta also takes what his BMI likes and rejects what it does not like.
In essence, he knows he is not BMI but BMI is needed to transact in the world and there are remnant vasanaas that keep the BMI going!
Thermodynamically one cannot reach zero raaga dweshas as long as BMI is there!
In essence - Jeevan Mukta has no raaga-dweshsas and Jeevan Mukta has remnant raaga-dweshas - Both statements are correct - as long as one understands from what reference the statement is made.
Same goes when we say avidya is located on Brahman yet from Brahman point there is no avidya.
Krishna makes two statements which are contradictory.
mastaani sarva bhuutani ... and in the very next sloka He says - na cha mastaani bhuutani. Both statements are correct if we understand the corresponding reference states.
My 2c
Hari Om!Sadananda