[Advaita-l] Fw:

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jan 28 23:24:27 EST 2019

The context is Srishti prakriyas, various versions concerning  methodology of Creation. What the verse states is that the various versions mentioned in the Shrutis are meant to cater to different adhikArIs. Commentary of Acharya Anandagiri clarifies this.

praNAms
Hare Krishna
Thanks for sharing this.  I was just wondering how can a sampradayavida Sri vArtikakAra so flexible about mOksha mArga and so catholic in his approach to mOksha sAdhana.   Now it Is very clear that here in this statement the context is kevala srushti prakriya and nothing else.  It reminds me kArika as well which says the creation taught in various ways by giving examples like clay, metal sparks etc. is only a device for the purpose of teaching the truth that there is no diversity whatsoever.
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar