[Advaita-l] Fw:

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:39:34 EST 2019

Namaste Raghav Ji,

Reg  << No doubt, the different prakriyAs do lead to the same ultimate
GYAna-vRtti? >>,

The prakriya should be in conformity with the Shrutis. We understand the
Shrutis  in accordance with the Bhashya. Hence the prakriya  should be in
conformity with the Bhashya.  So it depends upon which of the prakriyas you
admit to be in accordance with the Bhashya, whether  SDV or DSV (EJV or
multijIva). Even amongst SDV, which ones you admit to be in accordance with
the Bhashya. There could be divergent views.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>