[Advaita-l] Fw:

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:03:36 EST 2019

Namaste Subbuji
This verse in the context of panchadashi seems to be a more general
statement than one that is about sRShTi alone viz., 'jIvam Isham Jagad vA
api samAshritya avabodhayet' etc. I don't have Sri Ramakrishna's vyAkhyA on
this/these verse(s). Would they shed any more light on them?

Thank you
Om
Raghav

अवाङ्मनसगम्यं तं श्रुतिर्बोधयितुं सदा ।
जीवमीशं जगद्वापि समाश्रित्यावबोधयेत् ॥ ७१॥