[Advaita-l] Whether the question of creation from Brahman is valid

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 4 02:38:32 EDT 2019

 Dear Sri Sudhanshu Shekar,
 I  strongly  feel  that  you  should  ask  Brahman  directly
for  all  the  answers  to  your  questions pertaining  to  HIM  because  the  answers  from  HIM  ONLY
 will  be  authentic.  The answers  from  the  learned  members
 may  not  be  authentic  if  they  do  not  personally
 know  Brahman.  There  is  no  use  in  getting  answers
 which  are  not  authentic  because  usually  such  answers
  will be  wrong.

With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy