[Advaita-l] Whether the question of creation from Brahman is valid

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 06:42:10 EDT 2019

Bhaskar Prabhu ji,
Hare Krishna.

In this post, I am simply questioning the permissibility of the question of
"coming about" of world/jiva/change from changeless and nishkriya Brahman.
I am not on the nature/reality of world/jiva or on the how of creation.

I am trying to convey that this question itself is impermissible in Advaita
VedAnta because the question reflects some "understanding" of Brahman and
thereby making Brahman an object of buddhi - which is against the premise
of aprameyatva and avishayatva of Brahman. I wish the comments from learned
members on this issue of permissibility of this question.

Regards,
Sudhanshu.

--
Joint Commissioner of Income-tax,