[Advaita-l] Brindavanam of Vyasaraya Mutt desecrated by hooligans - urge strict action

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 03:52:07 EDT 2019

 Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 21:16 Srinath Vedagarbha, <svedagarbha at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 5:01 AM Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <
>
>> This is a monstrous act. Is nothing sacred anymore?
>>

> According to one source,  "The original BrindAvana (The place where
> parthivadeha of Sri Vyasaraja placed) that is below 6 Feet is safe and the
> miscreants couldn't dig that deep.

I hope this is true.

It is just unthinkable that it has happened on the night of guru poornima.
I shudder to think of the pApa these perpetrators have incurred,  the
effects of which they will necessarily come to experience.

Regards
Venkatraghavan

The miscreants has demolished the visible BrindAvana of Sri Vyasarajaru."