[Advaita-l] Brindavanam of Vyasaraya Mutt desecrated by hooligans - urge strict action

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jul 19 04:01:15 EDT 2019

It is just unthinkable that it has happened on the night of guru poornima.
I shudder to think of the pApa these perpetrators have incurred,  the effects of which they will necessarily come to experience.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I always wonder for all these heena krutya (heinous acts) why there is no instantaneous phala ??  If we put our finger in fire, the phala is immediate, if we drown in water the phala is instant, like this whenever there is crimes like this the criminals should get their paapa phala immediately without any delay.  If this happens automatically crimes will come down significantly.   But who knows Ishwareccha??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar