[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} The first ever commercial film in Sanskrit language titled " अहं ब्रह्मास्मि’ releasing on Aug 9th

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:57:09 EDT 2019

Here is a video of the launch function of the trailer.  This video is a
treat to lovers of Sanskrit as we get to hear a lot of it, joyfully,
reassuring that Sanskrit can be a very popular, comfortable, convenient *lingua
franca.*

Aham Brahmasmi | Trailer Launch Ceremony | Constitution Club of India |
Aazaad | Kamini Dube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewl0CyWcpOU&feature=youtu.be

वदतु संस्कृतम् |  सरलभाषा संस्कृतम् |