[Advaita-l] Shankara's opinion about Sannyasa for a Kshatriya

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 2 02:00:21 EDT 2019

Post: Such  ideas  as  quoted  by Sri Subramanian  and Sri Sudhanshu Shekar are  no longer valid in this century . They  were  ok  for  the  period  when  they  were  made.
 Atma  is  not  the  essence  of  Brahmins  only.
They are still valid in this century also. They are ok now, what is the problem in that, I didn't understand the issue.
If some one wants to validate any concept/issue take a re-brith i.e Dwija/Brahmana and resolve the issue, who is stopping? No one can stop any body in reaching the Brahman with their atma-nivedana.
The Best examples for this, See Sir John Woodroof, being the british (Foreigner, for get about his caste who he is) did all the mantra purascharana , practised all the vidya mantra with dedication. He was asked to remove is complete hair by mundane and Oriya pandit force him to put Sikha also when he was entering into the path of shakti sadhana.
So it doesn't come by birth or caste, Mother will take care of all the devotees who wants to reach her/Brahman.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara