[Advaita-l] WHAT AM "I"

Akilesh Ayyar ayyar at akilesh.com
Fri Jun 7 02:58:45 EDT 2019

Namaste,

"Thus, a complete description of I is as follows: I am something. And I am
not that which I can even think about."

Not quite. To say "I am something" is also a thought with all the
accompanying limitations. Thus the only complete description is silence.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 2:28 AM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <