[Advaita-l] WHAT AM "I"

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 03:05:11 EDT 2019

Hari Om,

"I am something" just means that it is not that I am nothing. I am not horn
of hare.. this is what is meant by "I am something".

What I said abot I is what silence is. It is nothing which can be conceived
of. And yet it is. That silence is not horn of hare. And that silence
cannot be conceived of.

Sudhanshu.

On Fri 7 Jun, 2019, 12:29 Akilesh Ayyar via Advaita-l, <