[Advaita-l] Looking for Saiva acharya's works in english

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:16:58 EDT 2019

Namaste

I heard Tamil Saiva Siddhanta philosophy teaches Dvaita and Veera Saiva
philosophy teaches Visistadvaita. Then the  Kashmir Saiva philosophy
teaches Advaita.

A person with Saiva Bhakti has to gradually go from Saiva Siddanta to Veera
Saiva to Kashmir Saiva Siddhanta and become fully absorbed in that Saiva
Advaita.

The world is a dream of Siva. He is the only Dreamer and after realizing
this the Bhakta becomes One with Siva. Aikya Bhava is important. If a
Bhakta goes on worshipping Siva like He is not himself he has not realized.
If he thinks he is part of Siva also he has not realized. He has to become
One with Siva.

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 3:17 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

-Venkatesh