[Advaita-l] The almighty and his inflexibility

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:37:21 EDT 2019

Hare Krishna Bhaskar ji,

The generic rules is as follows:-

If you are doing any pujA, ArtI etc with some desire in mind -- the rules
are specific and inviolable.

If you are doing them dedicating them to Ishvara for the purpose of
sattva-shuddhi as part of karma-yoga -- the rules do not require that much
hard and fast adherence.

However, I must admit that these views of mine are based on hearsay and I
don't have any ShAstric evidence for the same.

Regards.
Sudhanshu.

On Thu 13 Jun, 2019, 18:07 Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <