[Advaita-l] Partlessness of Brahman and Maya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:54:05 EDT 2019

Praveen ji,

//This is also clear in the case of AkAsha, which is आदिमत्, which cannot
be so, if the above sequence of hetus you read is right since it is also
niravaya.//

Not so. p=>q does not mean ~p=>~q. It rather means ~q=>~p. So
anAditva=>niravayatva leads to sAvayavatva=>Adimatva but does not lead to
Adimatva=>sAvayavatva.

On the contrary, if niravayavatva=>anAditva is taken then it will lead to
Adimatva=>sAvayavatva which will contradict with AkAsha case.

Regards.
Sudhanshu.