[Advaita-l] Book - Homa Prakaranam

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 24 19:36:30 EDT 2019

Sir,     I am actually looking for the Kalpam where you start the worshipping of fire god before start the homam, initial puja of the havan kund with the Darbha's/water with mantra's:
Aditenu manyasva , Anumatenu manaysva,  Sarasvatenu manyasva, Deva savitaha Prasva,
    I used to have all these at my hometown, but at my workplace i couldn't find this type of procedure here. If you have it, pls scan it and send it to me.
Thanking you in advancereagardsKameswara