[Advaita-l] Book - Homa Prakaranam

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 25 00:21:49 EDT 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Basically it seems you need prayOga bhAga with regard to 'agni mukha'.  It depends on which shAkha you follow to do agnimukha.  If you are a Rigvedi then AshvalAyana, if the kartru is yajurvedi then Apasthambha or bOdhAyanOkta agni mukha procedure to be followed.  But it is better to learn prayOga bhAga from the able teacher instead of referring the book.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

Sir,     I am actually looking for the Kalpam where you start the worshipping of fire god before start the homam, initial puja of the havan kund with the Darbha's/water with mantra's:
Aditenu manyasva , Anumatenu manaysva,  Sarasvatenu manyasva, Deva savitaha Prasva,
    I used to have all these at my hometown, but at my workplace i couldn't find this type of procedure here. If you have it, pls scan it and send it to me.
Thanking you in advancereagardsKameswara