[Advaita-l] homa sangraha (as per KYV)

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 25 03:41:09 EDT 2019

Yes BhaskarJi,
                          My local padit is priest belong to SrivaishNava sampradaya only & we will excute it and indeed thanks for your suggestions.

kameswara

 On Tuesday, 25 June, 2019, 12:29:04 PM IST, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

 praNAms
Hare Krishna

Well, someone send me the PDF just now.  Seems agnimukha is as per SrivaishNava paddhati  (the author name itself suggests so!!) though most of the mantra & procedure same, the beginning of the  saMkalpa, the no. of sticks that  is being used as 'idhma' rekheekaraNa etc. are different from smArtha sampradaya Apasthambha agnimukha.    And in KYV apasthambha agnimukha, most importantly 'jayAdi hOma is must that itself missing in this prayOga.  If you want to do it in SrivaishNava paddhati and if your priest belong to SrivaishNava sampradaya I reckon this is the good reference book but he should know the mantra part through guru.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar