[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 26 00:53:21 EDT 2019

So problem persists unless we say that we will eventually understand this when we will attain purity of mind.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, when you realize you are brahman / Ishwara, there is no avidyA to you / anybody.  Until then these intellectual gymnastics is very much required.  By the way, the brahma jnana what we are discussing here is not vyavahAra abhAva, avasthAteeta, lOkAntara or after death  jnana, it has to be realized here in this very life!!  how can it be possible when we are still seeing this multifarious world ??  Do we really have to wait till mahA pralaya to literally experience / realize that nishkriya brahma ??  If we find suitable answer for this from shruti and bhAshya our problem with regard to jagat and brahman’s activity would be mostly resolved.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar