[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Jun 26 01:07:11 EDT 2019

////////////////

Ring means gold+space. Everything is possible then. Ring can be converted
into stone even. Because now we have two entities and different permutation
and combination are possible.

However, when there is singular changeless entity, nothing is possible.
Neither vivarta nor pariNAma.

I think you should read चतुस्सूत्री & अध्यासभाष्यं....

It seems you have directly jumped to study Brahma Sutra Shankara Bhashya and his commentaries on Upanishads
without studying the prakaraNa granthAs and adhyAsa-bhASyaM.

Hence, the confusion is arising in understanding advaita siddhAnta.

rgs,
sriram